At Swarthmore, I teach on research methods, class, and politics, in various configurations.
In Spring 2017 I'm teaching the Class Matters/Class Ceiling class, which will have substantial components in common with both the Class Culture & Politics course I taught at LSE (see course guide below) and the Social Inequality course I taught at Berkeley (see link below).
At LSE, my post was primarily a research position, but I did some teaching.
- I was a convenor of the Class, Culture & Politics MA course -- course guide here.
- I taught a course in the Summer Methods Programme on Multiple Correspondence Analysis.
- I taught the quantitative & survey methods section of the 2nd-year undergraduate methods course three times
- I supervised a few MA students.
At UC Berkeley, Courses I Designed and Taught:
- Sociology of the 2008 Presidential Elections (Senior Seminar, 18 students), Spring 2010. Link to Syllabus (pdf)